Evacuation At McCaskey High School

LANCASTER – Students and staff at Lancaster’s McCaskey High School had to be evacuated this morning after a chlorine leak. The leak resulted from a malfunction of pool equipment at the school. Students and staff were relocated for a time to McCaskey East while the building was ventilated and air quality was deemed safe by the fire department. Around 9:20 a.m., the building was cleared for air quality and students returned to classes.

©2017 WDAC 94.5. All Rights Reserved. Website Designed and Developed by Jonathan Ober